D-14!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Argh. my most hated holiday in the universe is fast approaching.

Tomorrow, the month of love (*chokes self) shall be upon us.

By then, my world shall be invaded by sappy notes,cuddly plushies, flowers and chocolates galore. The time when office becomes hectic and chaotic as flower orders with coming in from people to their "amores."

That's the one thing I hate most about my latest stint as a ramp-up CSR. Celebrating Valentines Day. Cuss.

I mean, what's the big deal with all these gooey stuff? Really.
It's just a date, people. It's just Feb. 14. Nothing else.

Why wait for a day when the whole business world is sitting back and enjoying the fervors of this sappy event? If you really love and care for your "amores", you can do send them your flowers and chocolates anyday. Right?

Don't get the wrong idea, mister. I'm love with the idea of being "in love" but I just don't like how V-day can make singles like us feel about our current status.

It's not exactly our fault why we chose to be single during these season. However, V-day really brings out all the negativity in us. Like, when you line up for your coffee fix in the cafe and everyone is all tied up in pairs and you realize you're the only one standing by your lone self.

To put it simply, V-day makes me the univited guest to a VIP party. And I absolutely detest that. Ugh.

14 days to go. Somebody save me!

Darn it. I just hate V-Day.

0 comments: