Upsales and Chocolates + GD&TOP's Baby Good Night

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today, Miss C., the American Q&A of Big T joined us during our training class with P. and J.'s  team. Which was utterly fun. She had fillers and chocolates to share with the rest of the class that everyone who was shy at first, gamely joined in her inquiries. (*guilty me)

With the promise of chocolates and some other sweets for each correct answer, I found myself raising my hand. Haha. In the end, I get to answer 3 questions leaving me with a bunch of candies and choco goodies. Teehee.

Most of the sweet loot got stashed during our mock call. *evil grin 

So anyways, it was just a normal and very random day at Big T. We had our roll of mock calls and role plays so that when Friday comes, we're sort of revved up for Ms. C's check-up Q&A on our first actual calls. *YIKES!

 But the biggest event of the day was the release of Big Bang's GD & TOP, "Baby Good Night" MV.
This definitely made my day. (Just watch the video and you'll see why...)



Dang. These Big Bang boys sure can make any fan girl swoon by their swell moves, and that with not having to tear their shirts off... *cough Taecyeon, Lee Joon *cough

Please do excuse my fan-girling, guys. Tada. :)

xoxo,
KIMCHI

0 comments: